+(34) 623-443-765    [email protected]

Tourist visa up to 90 days (C category)

Many tourists tend to combine their holidays with studies. And if you are not planning to stay more than 90 days on the territory of Spain, this type of visa will suit you. You need to apply for a visa in the country of your residence.

To get this short-term visa you have to submit the following documents:

–  A completed and signed visa application form in Spanish

– Two photographs (3,5x4,5), in color, on a light, plain and uniform background

– International passport (previous international passports) with photocopies of every page

– National passport with all the pages with information

– Overseas medical insurance coverage

–  Confirmation of school registration

–  Proof of full course payment

– Proof of accommodation and flight reservation

– Proof of financial reliability

– For those under 18, notarized agreement to leave the country from both parents.