Student visa up to 180 days (D category)
This category of visa is issued for the period from 90 to 180 days.
This type of visa is easier to obtain than long-term visa, because it doesn’t require either medical certificate or certificate of no criminal record, but you will have to leave Spain before the visa is due.
For this type of student visa you need to submit the following documents:
- A completed and signed visa application form in Spanish
- Two photographs (3,5x4,5), in color, on a light, plain and uniform background
- International passport (previous international passports) with photocopies of every page
- National passport with all the pages with information
- Overseas medical insurance coverage
- Confirmation of school registration
- Proof of full course payment
- Proof of accommodation and flight reservation
- Proof of financial reliability
- For those under 18, notarized agreement to leave the country from both parents.