+(34) 623-443-765    [email protected]

Student Visa

To study in Spain, you have to follow some regulations to stay on the territory of EU.

Collecting documents, going to the Consulate and other related procedures seem quite burdensome. But it is not what it seems. In reality, you just have to be attentive and aware of some nuances.

Those with citizenship of EU, Island, Lichtenstein, and Norway don’t have to apply for a visa. All the rest need to obtain a visa to work or study in Spain.

Visa is applied for in the Spanish consulate of your residence country and to obtain it you have to submit a number of documents.

Depending on the duration of your studies, you can apply for three different types of visa.