Semi-intensive Spanish Course
6 + 2 hours a week
If you want to juggle study and work, or just want to dedicate more time to wander around cosy streets of Barcelona, this timetable is just right for you. The course takes place three times a week, which are complemented by two hours of grammar and interpretation.
Placement test will determine your level of Spanish and figure which group suites you the best. Overcome you fear and go for it!
We will do our best to help you out!
10.00 to 15.00 – Monday to Friday
16.00 to 20.00 – Monday to Friday
(all times are subject to change)
A1 to C2
- Level A1, Beginner – 60 hours (10 weeks)
- Level A2, Elementary – 120 hours (20 weeks)
- Level B1, Intermediate – 180 hours (30 weeks)
- Level B2, Upper Intermediate – 180 hours (30 weeks)
- Level C1, Advanced – 180 hours (30 weeks)
- Level C2, Proficiency – 180 hours (30 weeks)
Class size: 4 - 7 students per class
Class duration: 55 minutes
Price: Please visit our price page
Please, contact the school to figure timetable appropriate for your lifestyle and command of language.